What to Expect: FAQ
1. Where is St. John’s? St. John’s is in Santa Fe, New Mexico at 1200 Old Pecos Trail (the corner of Old Pecos Trail and Cordova Road). The Church office is open Monday – Thursday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. The phone number is (505) 982-5397. St. John’s is a welcoming church with accessible ramps and bathrooms, hearing assistance, large-print Bibles, hymnals, and Sunday bulletins.
2. How big is St. John’s? On an average Sunday morning, St. John’s serves 200 people in our two worship services. A diverse age group attends the worship services and children are welcomed.
3. What time are the Worship Services? Sunday morning worship services are at 8:30 and 11:00 a.m.
4. What do I wear? Whatever you’re comfortable in!
5. What do you offer for children-babies-toddlers on Sunday morning? Nursery and childcare for ages six-weeks to kindergarten. St. John’s is committed to providing a safe environment in which all people can participate freely and safely in the life of the church, and to maintaining a “safe place” for all to grow in faith and maturity.
6. Is there a Youth Program? St. John’s is currently engaged in assessing how best to serve our families, children, and youth through creative and relevant programs and activities.
7. What about music? Music
8. Can a visitor take Communion? Yes! St. John’s Communion Table is open to all.
9. What kind of adult education/spiritual growth opportunities do you offer? Sunday morning classes for adults, special topical programs. Get Involved
10. What kind of outreach is St. John’s involved in? We serve the community through programs such as our Bag ’n Hand Food Pantry and the Community Garden. St. John’s provides a site for Renesan and community programs and organizations. Also: See the Outreach page.
11. Who is your pastor? Other staff? Rev. Brad Bennett is our pastor. Our staff includes Russ Hall, Assistant Minister/Connections & Discipleship Coordinator; Fred Graham, Music Ministries Coordinator; C. Scott Hagler, Organist/Communications Coordinator. Also: See the Staff page.
12. How do I join the Church? Please contact Rev. Brad Bennett for more information.
We would love to answer any questions that you may have about St. John’s. Please email or call (505) 982-5397.