Everyone is welcome at St. John’s! We hope to see you soon.
Here are some frequently asked questions
about St. John’s.
1. Where is St. John’s? St. John’s is in Santa Fe, New Mexico at 1200 Old Pecos Trail (the corner of Old Pecos Trail and Cordova Road). The Church office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. The phone number is (505) 982-5397. St. John’s is a welcoming church with accessible ramps and bathrooms, hearing assistance, large-print Bibles, hymnals, and Sunday bulletins.
3. What time is the Worship Service? Sunday mornings at 9:30, followed by Sunday School at 10:30. Worship with us any time you like! Worship celebrations are also online.
4. What do I wear? Whatever you’re comfortable in!
5. What do you offer for children-babies-toddlers on Sunday morning? We hope to resume these programs soon. Nursery and childcare for ages six-weeks to kindergarten. St. John’s is committed to providing a safe environment in which all people can participate freely and safely in the life of the church, and to maintaining a “safe place” for all to grow in faith and maturity.
6. Is there a Youth Program? We hope to resume these programs soon.
7. What about music? Music has long been an important part of worship at St. John’s. Come sing or play handbells with us!
8. Can a visitor take Communion? Yes! St. John’s Communion Table is open to all.
9. What kind of adult education/spiritual growth opportunities do you offer? Every Sunday morning there are classes for adults and special, topical programs. Take a look.
10. What kind of outreach is St. John’s involved in? We serve the community through programs such as our Bag ’n Hand Food Pantry and the Community Garden. St. John’s provides a site for Renesan and community programs and organizations. Also: See the Outreach page.
11. Who is your pastor? Other program staff? Rev. Matt Bridges is our Pastor. Our staff includes Paula Young, Music Director, C. Scott Hagler, Organist & Communications Coordinator. Also: See the Staff page.
12. How do I join the Church? Please contact Rev. Matt Bridges for more information.
We would love to answer any questions that you may have about St. John’s. Please email or call (505) 982-5397.